Arms of Donaueschingen, Germany

Donaueschingen

Arms of Donaueschingen, Germany

Granted 1895

Blazon: Per fess argent and azure a six-spoked wheel counterchanged

In some seals from around 1790, the town is shown using the Sester as a charge. However, the wheel was formally chosen in 1895 as an allusion to the arms of the Lords of Eschingen. The tinctures were drawn from the F├╝rstenberg arms.

Advertisements